Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor
- Built-in Bluetooth Communication – Monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks, and other devices
- Easy to Install – The shunt interrupts the negative coming off the battery bank connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable.
- Easy to Program – A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
- Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current, and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.